The Willy that walked so the Wrangler could run
"I bought a Jeep" - Borta Collection
Camouflage Print and Jeep Wranglers so different yet so similar both often referred to as anachronistic meaning it looks like it belongs to an earlier time period or seemingly outdated.
Bra Key Features Basic
- Bra has been designed for girls with larger cup sizes and for breastfeeding mamas!
- Wide waist band that doesn't go smaller under the arms
- Wider waist band for larger sizes
- Solid bandeau backing
- Thick straps
- NO harsh seams on the straps so it doesn't cause migraine/neck issues
- Triangle front
- Big cup spaces, designed for bigger cup sizes
- Low support but high comfort
- Pattern to help conceal any skin textures
- Compressing fabric with ultimate stretch
- Double lined with black or nude fabric
- Current bra padding inserts are poor quality. I have sourced new high quality ones, that will not slip around under your arm. Each bra will come with an extra set of the good ones, if you don't have an extra set it may mean I've had time to put yours in for you.
Bra Key Features Extended
- Camouflage and Wranglers both reintroduced themselves 1940s whilst on a popularity decline until 1980s where they both exploded and became well known/used.
- Jeep 7 Slot grill: The Camouflage in this collection has 7 colours throughout the camouflage, the blue has 4 blue variants and the black has 3 charcoal variants collectively making up 7 colours.
-All modern Jeeps now come with a push start button instead of a key this also inspired me to do a risen/3d silicone style logo to match up the two touch sensory similarities.
-The roll bar/cage that comes standard on most Wranglers after 1969 this is for safety and protection of those in the back seats whilst the panels are off. This is normally multiple pieces welded together rather than one bar heated and bent: Instead of doing a standard racer back on this sports bra which would make it all one piece, I decided to do two thicker straps with no elastic or outer seams to prevent digging in and one wide bandeau to help keep everything in the back secure.
- Sealed beam headlights needed to be circle due to the functionality of the parabolic reflectors focusing energy into a single point/beam: I really wish I could’ve made the sports bras into a rounded shape to reflect the renown circle headlights however through multiple samples the shape almost seemed humorous on a human body. I have done the closest thing with a rounded triangle cup shape, I definitely also can confirm that whilst wearing this V-neck sports bra anyone in eyesight of you will be focusing their visual energy into a single point on your chest haha.
TAY SIZE 12E: SIZE XS BORTA BRA
AIMEE SIZE 16C: SIZE LARGE BORTA BRA
ALARNA SIZE 20E : SIZE 2XL BORTA BRA
SIZING RUNS BIG, MOST SIZE DOWN FROM YOUR NORMAL SIZING.
THIS BRA IS DESIGNED FOR LARGER CUP SIZES C+ AA-B CUPS MAY FIND IT THE CUP SIZING TO BE TOO BAGGY, YOU CAN HELP THIS BY WEARING A BRA UNDERNEATH IF YOUR ARE A SMALLER CUP SIZE.
Each size will hold up to a H cup, I suggest to go off your band size as the cups are designed for larger breasts.
For better comfort/Odd shaped breasts, just remove the cup inserts.
Current bra padding inserts are poor quality. I have sourced new high quality ones, that will not slip around under your arm. Each bra will come with an extra set of the good ones, if you don't have an extra set it may mean I've had time to put yours in for you.
||Testers bra sizing whilst wearing this size
12E | 12D
(Similar to S, I suggest going S if your top size is closer to 14 vs 10.
12B | 12C/D
(XS and S fit similar cups)
||No tester in this size, I Suggest 12F/G-14F/G (depending how tight you like the band)
||16C | 12J | 16D
||No tester in this size, I suggest 16F/G - 18C
||18DD | 20DD
||22G (Smaller Top size 16/18)
||24D | 22/24G (Top Size 24)