Normally collections are based on automotive science, but since this mini collection already links with the Borta collection the science for this full collection is already done. For this mini collection I have decided to take inspiration from you all, I asked on my social what you love about your 4x4 and from those answers I have created these shirts.
Basic Rigged Info
- Big arm holes and extra length on the sleeves to cover any upper arm insecurities
- Big head hole, slightly lower neckline than the original Borta shirt.
- 2 colours; black and grey, 2 designs
- XS-3XL ( xs-5/6xl equivalent. size 8-28)
- 95% cotton
- Wash and wear fabric, will feel rough until you wash it and wear it
Rhys - tattoo arm; (normally XL) and Riley - Hat; (normally 3XL) both prefer the XL sizing. Rhys likes a baggy fit (he could size down) and Riley likes a fitted fit.
Aimee - green hair; (normally 18/20, 18C hourglass) prefers the medium (grey) but has worn an XL (black) to show you the different between the sizing.
Kiarra - brown hair; (normally 10/12, 12E/F straight size) prefers the small as the XS was slightly snug on her chest size.
Both the secondary models, Jacob and Keiran (normally large) both wear the medium.
Expanded Rigged Info
- (Some) Jimny or Wrangler owners felt the need to over compensate saying things like “ I know its looks small but.., you probably think it’s not that good but..” If I didn’t think these cars were worthy, then I wouldn’t have included them. It was so important for me to add these cars, they are often forgotten and shut out of the 4WD community for the preloaded reasons you yourselves have said. I think you should just say what you like about them without the ‘but’. || Big arm holes and sleeves, to overcompensate. Extra length on the sleeves to cover any upper arm insecurities
- (Some) Land cruiser owners have the mentality of iphone users “they are just better… look at them why wouldn’t you… I towed 3 xyz out of the mud..” . Theirs necks must be so sore. || Big head hole, slightly lower neckline than the original Borta shirt.
- (Some) BT50 and Hilux owners they are there to go to work, they have their cars because work gave them their cars, they have their car because its practical and gets the job done. || I wanted these to be practical, they come in grey and black. No light, easy to stain colours. They get the job done.
- (Some) Patrol owners first thing they say is “it can go anywhere, it’s the type of 4wd with little to no modifications its ready to go four wheel driving”. They said if they ever have an issue with it, it never prevented it from being driveable. It’s a great platform with many modification options, it gets better overtime with every modification. || 95% cotton and %5 elastane. Wash and wear fabric, its rough when you first get it but it gets better over time. The fabric softens with wearing/washing, giving it the best longevity.
- (Some) Prado owners buy this car as a family car, even the 7-seat option allows for plenty of space. Being newer made models, the cars are great on fuel even with the whole family. Between a ford and another Toyota, this car doesn’t have a lot of rivals, it’s one of the best at being comfortable and big. || Space, baggy-ness and oversized. I worked on several of these samples trying to create the perfect oversized shirt without having the shoulder seams hang down the arms. This shirt ticks the boxes for space, baggy-ness and oversized YET reliable with the fit.
The prints on these shirts were designed and created by Unlucky and Mint Rig Studios. I have given an hourable mention to her on each shirt under the tag in the neckline.