Referred to by some as the most iconic sports car in history. Produced from 1962-1967. Science here
Unlucky's first Ford/Shelby collection. 10 months in the making and 15+ sample rounds leading up to this.
Legging key features
- Coloured base fabric, which means it won't go white when stretched!
- No front seam
- Higher back seam to sit above the glutes
- Reflective logos
- Top waistband seam to stop them from sliding down
- Wide waist band, double lined
- Shorter inseam for those who found other pairs too long (5ft models having no ankle bunching)
- Angle to waist band seams allowing for better contouring (slimming effect)
- Multiple leg seams (non constricting)
- Shorter rise, (good for those with shirt torsos who found Borta came up too high)
- Deep, wide pockets
- Pattern to help conceal any skin textures
- Compressing fabric with ultimate stretch.
- RED RUNS SIGHTLY TIGHTER THAN THE REST OF THE COLOURS I HAVE SIZED UP IF YOU CARRY MORE OF YOUR WEIGHT IN YOUR THIGHS THEN CONSIDER SIZING UP FOR RED.
REFER TO SIZE REFERENCE BELOW.
KIARRA: SIZE SMALL
Bust: 97cm Waist: 84cm Hip: 106cm Height: 168cm Size: 10/12 bottoms Shape: Straight size
AIMEE : SIZE LARGE
Bust: - Waist: 96cm Hip: 145cm Height: 175cm Size: 20/22 bottoms Shape: Hourglass/Pear
For sizing confusion due to lack of models/testers, I suggest using the rule out method. If you are bigger than Kiarra (small) but smaller than me (large) then you may be in the middle at a medium. It's best to use these reference pics.
|Size / Shape
||Apple/Straight ( Skinny legs, Bigger belly)
||Pear/Hourglass (Smaller waist, Bigger thighs hips)